The ‘Ras HaShita’ Overnight Campsite – Desert Khan (Inn) with accommodation in huts
The “Ras HaShita” Overnight Campsite is a Desert guest site located in the northern Arava, about 2 km north-east of Hatzeva Junction, near to the Gidron River.
The location is characterized by a magical desert landscape and a calm and peaceful atmosphere, which is reminiscent of the Sinai Beaches. The location provides accommodation for couples, families and groups, and contains a wide variety of sleeping options:
- Camping in tents in the open air
- Closed tens for 10 to 20 people
- Huts for couples or families
One finds camping tables at the site, structured areas for barbecues and bonfires, lighting and a kitchen to be used by the guests.
You can also book (by reservation in advance):
- Dinners and breakfasts
- Guided tours and attractions in the region: Jeep tours, hiking and rappelling
- Group activities, such as: Yoga, ‘Drums Alive’ and ‘Zumba’
- Musical evenings and more . . .
For more photographs – click here